Naturally occurring stone tiles like marble tiles are a durable flooring option for your house. They last you a long time and are also quite pleasing to the eye. Travertine tiles are a great addition to your outdoor space. Marble tiles come in various designs, styles, textures and colours. They add value to your house. Not only in flooring but marble tiles can also be used on the walls and ceiling of your house to give that aesthetically pleasing look and feel. Marble tiles look beautiful when appropriately selected.
The enhancing look of your house:
Marble tiles look extremely attractive and have a superior shine. They are a great addition to your house and make your floors and walls look extremely clean and shiny. There are numerous options available in the market nowadays, and it is important to choose marble tiles that suit your house the best. Other naturally occurring stones like travertine can be used to pave places like the outdoors. The things to consider while buying stone tiles for your house are-
- Marble tiles are different for different parts of your house. Decide the location where you want to put the marble tiles. You can get the floor done in marble or both the floor and walls of your house.
- Choosing a heatproof and waterproof variety of marble tiles will add elegance to your house and make sure that your flooring is resistant and lasts for a long time.
- Pool coping tiles made of travertine can be used to pave the poolside.
- Select the colour of your stone tile. Marble tiles look good in white shade. However, there are also many off white and darker colour options.
- Determining a budget is super essential for buying stone flooring for your house.
- Have an idea of the size of the area you want to cover with stone tiles.
Pool coping tiles are a great option to prevent your pool edges from cracking and add that extra elegance and feel-good factor to your poolside. They make your pool look fresh and neat by hiding any dirt and scum accumulated in the pool edges. Depending on the shape and size of your pool, choose the size and shape of the travertine tiles.
A stone tile paver is a great way to pave the exterior space of your house. Exterior floors of the house, sidewalks, pavements etc., can be paved with stone tiles. Depending on the size of the exterior space, you can choose from a wide range of stone tiles that can transform the look and feel of your outer space. Buy stone tiles that match your style and go for a finish that looks homogeneous with the entire space. Natural stone tiles like limestone can be used as a paver. Fieldstone and flagstone can also be used as paving stones.
Stone tile pavers are slightly different from interior stone tiles. A stone tile paver is usually somewhat thicker than regular interior stone tiles. The primary requirement for an exterior tile is its durability and heat and water resistance properties. Thus, depending on which part of the house you want to install tiles, make sure to go for the high-quality one, which comes with a guarantee. As there are many tile shops to choose from, you can be assured to find the tile that works for you.